To view the following PDF files, you will need to , a free download.


In order to ensure the provision of reasonable and appropriate academic accommodations, documentation is needed. Find specific information about the types of documentation needed in the links below.

When requesting documentation from your school or health care provider, include the documentation release form:

This form will authorize the release of your records to the Office of Accessibility Resources and provides information about where the materials will be sent.

NOTE: Documentation should be submitted to the Office of Accessibility Resources on the campus you will be attending. If you are an online student, documentation can be sent to either campus.